Report NEP-INT-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Papers 2013:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ejermo, Olof & Bergman, Karin, 2013. "Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on their R&D?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global welfare impact of China: trade integration and technological change," Working Paper Series WP-2013-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Timothy Uy & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Structural change in an open economy," Working Paper Series WP-2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmenn D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 226, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global labor market impact of rmerging giants: a quantitative assessment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Harslett, Philip, 2013. "The GTAP Data Base Construction Procedure," GTAP Working Papers 4289, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castellani, Davide & Pieri, Fabio, 2013. "R&D offshoring and the productivity growth of European regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl & Joe Steinberg, 2013. "Global imbalances and structural change in the United States," Staff Report 489, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.