Report NEP-INT-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Vertical Integration," Economics Working Papers 2013-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gregmar Galinato & Aaron Olanie & Jon Yoder, 2013. "The Trade and Health Effects of Tobacco Regulations," Working Papers 2013-09, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen, 2013. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," Working Papers 13-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2013. "The Ease of Trade Imbalances Within the Euro Area After the 2008 Recession," WIFO Working Papers 453, WIFO.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor, 2013. "Revisiting the Effectiveness of African Economic Integration. A Meta-Analytic Review and Comparative Estimation Methods," Economics Working Papers 2013-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Burghardt, Dirk, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Policy on Industry Concentration in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1317, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2013. "International Trade and Labour Demand Elasticities: Is there Any Empirical Evidence from South Africa?," Working Papers 348, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Resource Depletion and Trade: Adding a Nonrenewable Resource to the Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-13, Department of Economics, Auburn University.