Report NEP-INT-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2012. "Multinational Retailers and Home Country Exports," Working Papers 2012-34, CEPII research center.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2012-35, CEPII research center.
- Tomás Castagnino & Laura D´Amato & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2012. "How do Firms in Argentina get Financing to Export?," BCRA Working Paper Series 201258, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "Tracing Value-added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," NBER Working Papers 18579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Andrew B. Bernard & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2012. "Concording EU Trade and Production Data over Time," NBER Working Papers 18604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2012. "Impact of exchange rate movements on exports: an analysis of Indian non-financial sector firms," MPRA Paper 43118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2012. "Native language, spoken language, translation and trade," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1211, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Borowiecki, Marcin & Kinkel, Steffen & Schmall, Thomas Christian, 2012. "The Offshoring of Production Activities in European Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 42973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.