Report NEP-INT-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Gruber & B. Mandel & M. Del Gatto & F. Di Mauro, 2012. "The “Revealed” Competitiveness of U.S. Exports," Working Paper CRENoS 201232, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Peter Wierts & Henk van Kerkhoff & Jakob de Haan, 2012. "Trade Dynamics in the Euro Area: The role of export destination and composition," DNB Working Papers 354, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hepenstrick, Christian & Tarasov, Alexander, 2012. "Per capita income and the extensive margin of bilateral trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 14231, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2012. "Firms and Credit Constraints along the Global Value Chain: Processing Trade in China," NBER Working Papers 18561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul S. Segerstrom & Ignat Stepanok, 2012. "Learning How to Export," Kiel Working Papers 1801, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Grossmann, Volker & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect ?," FSES Working Papers 436, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Max F. Steinhardt & Maurizio Zanardi, 2012. "The political economy of trade and migration: Evidence from the U.S. Congress," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012031, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Paul Veenendaal, 2012. "Identifying hubs and spokes in global supply chains using redirected trade in value added," CPB Discussion Paper 227, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel, 2012. "Co-national and transnational networks in international migration to Spain," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 46, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Anderson, William P. & Brown, W. Mark, 2012. "Trucking Across the Border: The Relative Cost of Cross-border and Domestic Trucking, 2004 to 2009," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012081e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- smruti, Smruti Ranjan Behera, 2012. "Technology Spillover and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis of Indian Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 42178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian Donaubauer & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "Does Aid for Education Attract Foreign Investors? An Empirical Analysis for Latin America," Kiel Working Papers 1806, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2012. "Online Appendix to "Trade and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia"," Technical Appendices 11-69, Review of Economic Dynamics.