Report NEP-INT-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Sampson, 2012. "Selection into Trade and Wage Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1152, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert C. Johnson & Guillermo Noguera, 2012. "Fragmentation and Trade in Value Added over Four Decades," NBER Working Papers 18186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 201220, CERDI.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "The Effect of Trade and Migration on Income," Working Papers 1213, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandru MINEA & Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "Financial Factors and Manufacturing Exports:Theory and Firm-level Evidence From Egypt," Working Papers 201221, CERDI.
- Manuel Llorca-Jaña, 2012. "The impact of "early" nineteenth-century globalization on foreign trade in the Southern Cone: A study of British trade statistics," Economics Working Papers 1323, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- William Ambrosini & Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri & Dragos Radu, 2012. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees in Romania: Evidence and long-run implications," Working Papers 1216, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Francesc Ortega & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "The Role of Income and Immigration Policies in Attracting International Migrants," Working Papers 1214, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.