Report NEP-INT-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mora, Jesse & Singh, Nirvikar, 2012. "Trade Productivity Upgrading, Trade Fragmentation, and FDI in Manufacturing: The Asian Development Experience," MPRA Paper 37127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin, 2012. "Unilateral trade liberalization in the Melitz model: A note," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 30, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Maximiliano Sosa Andrés & Peter Nunnenkamp & Matthias Busse, 2012. "What Drives FDI from Non-traditional Sources? A Comparative Analysis of the Determinants of Bilateral FDI Flows," Kiel Working Papers 1755, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sebastián Galiani & Guido Porto, 2011. "Trends in Tariff Reforms and Trends in the Structure of Wages," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0124, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework," MPRA Paper 37091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolan, Terrie & Mora, Jesse & Singh, Nirvikar, 2012. "Trade Dynamics in the East Asian Miracle: A Time Series Analysis of U.S.-East Asia Commodity Trade, 1962-1992," MPRA Paper 37124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuaki Yamashita, 2011. "The Currency of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and Production Fragmentation," Trade Working Papers 23209, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2012. "Agglomeration, Trade and Selection," CEP Discussion Papers dp1129, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jia He & Oliver M. Rui & Xiaolei Zha, 2011. "Governance Infrastructure and Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Governance Working Papers 23212, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.