Report NEP-INT-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Khokhar, Rabia, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," MPRA Paper 34727, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Trade Policy Determinants and Trade Reform in a Developing Country," Working Papers 201115, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Cooke, Edgar F. A., 2011. "A matching approach to study the impact of agoa on Sub-Saharan African countries," MPRA Paper 34670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lincoln, William F. & McCallum, Andrew H., 2011. "Entry Costs and Increasing Trade," Working Papers 619, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Aitor Garmendia & Carlos Llano & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2011. "Networks and the disappearance of the intranational home bias," Working Papers 1124, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bowen, Renee, 2011. "Forbearance in Optimal Multilateral Trade Agreements," Research Papers 2085, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki & Brent Neiman, 2011. "Trade Prices and the Global Trade Collapse of 2008-2009," NBER Working Papers 17594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far," ADBI Working Papers 320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2011. "Relocation and Investment in R&D by Firms," IKERLANAK 2011-52, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Moonsung Kang, 2000. "Trade Policy Mix under the WTO : Protection of TRIPS and R&D Subsidies," Trade Working Papers 21758, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2011. "Product Differentiation, the Volume of Trade and Profits under Cournot and Bertrand Duopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sugata Marjit & Amit K. Biswas, 2011. "Informality, Corruption and Trade Reform," Trade Working Papers 22896, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pedro Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "The internationalization profiles of Portuguese SMEs," FEP Working Papers 439, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2011. "How Do Foreign and Domestic Demand Affect Exports Performance? An Econometric Investigation of Indonesia's Exports," IDEC DP2 Series 1-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC), revised Jan 2012.