Report NEP-INT-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beltramo, Theresa, 2010. "Changes in Bilateral Trade Costs between European Union Member States & Major Trading Partners: An Empirical Analysis from 1989 - 2006," MPRA Paper 24259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ina Simonovska, 2010. "Income differences and prices of tradables," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 55, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "Adam Smith Meets an Index of Specialization in International Trade," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Lee G. Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley & James Harrigan & J. Bradford Jensen & Lori Kletzer & Catherine Mann & Peter K. Schott & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Report on the State of Available Data for the Study of International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guerrero, Pablo & Lucenti, Krista & Galarza, Sebastián, 2010. "Trade Logistics and Regional Integration in Latin America and the Caribbean," ADBI Working Papers 233, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp995, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mona Haddad & Ann Harrison & Catherine Hausman, 2010. "Decomposing the Great Trade Collapse: Products, Prices, and Quantities in the 2008-2009 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," Research Department Publications 4679, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro & Tafgar, Aiken & Lazaro, Dorothea, 2010. "Trade Facilitation Measures under Free Trade Agreements: Are They Discriminatory against Non-Members?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 55, Asian Development Bank.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports And Property Prices In France: Are They Connected?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp985, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Which Foreigners Are Worth Wooing? A Meta-Analysis of Vertical Spillovers from FDI," Working Papers IES 2010/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2010.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Matevz Meze, 2010. "The Economic and Monetary Union’s Effect on (International) Trade: the Case of Slovenia Before Euro Adoption," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp982, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does FDI spur innovation, productivity and knowledge sourcing by incumbent firms? Evidence from manufacturing industry in Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp986, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne & Chang Hoon Oh, 2010. "The Gravity Equation in International Economics and International Business Research: A Note," Working Papers 2010-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.