Report NEP-INT-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew T. Cole, 2010. "Distorted trade barriers : a comment on “distorted gravity"," Working Papers 201019, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14759/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Z. Lawrence & Lawrence Edward, 2010. "Do Developed and Developing Countries Compete Head to Head in High Tech?," Working Paper Series WP10-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Carolina Caicedo, 2010. "New Measures of Intra-Industry Trade Between Colombia and the United States: 1995-2005," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 007099, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Larry D. Qiu & Wen Zhou, 2010. "Trade, Capital Redistribution and Firm Structure," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-142, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 4964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D. & Cranfield, John A.L., 2010. "Does the Gravity Model Suffer from Selection Bias?," Working Papers 90884, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Robert Z. Lawrence & Lawrence Edward, 2010. "US Trade and Wages: The Misleading Implications of Conventional Trade Theory," Working Paper Series WP10-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D., 2009. "Agricultural Trade Policy Options for Sri Lanka During Crisis Times," Trade Policy Briefs 90882, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Grant, Jason H. & Boys, Kathryn A., 2010. "Agriculture and the World Trade Organization: Does Membership Make a Difference?," Working Papers 90886, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010. "Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," Working Papers 2010-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A., 2009. "Do Labour Standards have a Role in International Trade?: Private Standards, Preferential Trade Agreements or the WTO," Working Papers 90883, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala, 2010. "A Quantile-based Test of Protection for Sale Model," CCES Discussion Paper Series 34, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Megha Mukim & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "The Location Choices of Foreign Investors: A District-level Analysis in India," Kiel Working Papers 1628, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.