Report NEP-INT-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoko Hirose & Yushi Yoshida, 2010. "Intra-National Regional Heterogeneity in International Trade," Discussion Papers 42, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Echeverria, Rodrigo & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2010. "The Export-Production Decision of Chilean Farmers: Implications for Chile’s Agricultural and Export Policies," Policy Briefs 62264, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2010. "The great trade collapse of 2008-2009: an inventory adjustment?," Working Papers 10-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2010. "The Structure and Growth of International Trade," Department of Economics Working Papers 1005, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, 2010. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," Diskussionsschriften dp1006, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An alternative theory of the plant size distribution with an application to trade," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1022, CIRPEE.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2010. "Trade Flows, Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Financial Depth: Evidence from 28 Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2010011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Endogenous Skill Acquisition and Export Manufacturing in Mexico," Working Papers id:2506, eSocialSciences.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Comparative Trade Policy," Research Papers in Economics 2010:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Maren Lurweg, 2010. "Perceived Job Insecurity, Unemployment Risk and International Trade: A Micro-Level Analysis of Employees in German Service Industries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 300, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2010. "FDI in Post-Production Services and Product Market Competition," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-136, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010. "The Dixit-Stiglitz-Krugman Trade Model: A Geometric Note," Discussion Papers 1006, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- ITO Banri & YASHIRO Naomitsu & XU Zhaoyuan & CHEN Xiaohong & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "How Do Chinese Industries Benefit from FDI Spillovers?," Discussion papers 10026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bandhu, Yogesh, 2009. "Trade Competitiveness, Subsidies and Barriers to Trade:Implication for Indian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 22802, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.