Report NEP-INT-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thede, Susanna & Gustafson, Nils-Åke, 2009. "The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade," Working Papers 2009:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Horácio Faustino & João Peixoto, 2009. "Immigration-Trade Links: The Impact of Recent Immigration on Portuguese Trade," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/36, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Cieslik, Andrzej, 2009. "Assessing the impact of the EU-sponsored trade liberalization in the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 17721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geloso Grosso, Massimo & Shepherd, Ben, 2009. "Liberalizing air cargo services in APEC," MPRA Paper 17781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2009. "Product variety and the export pattern of Poland 1999-2006," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0903, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Christian Arndt & Claudia Buch & Anselm Mattes, 2009. "Barriers to Internationalization: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," IAW Discussion Papers 52, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.