Report NEP-INT-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2009. "Firm Entry, Trade, and Welfare in Zipf's World," Working Papers 591, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2009. "Energy in a Bathtub: Electricity Trade between Countries with Different Generation Technologies," Memorandum 17/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Katerina Gradeva & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009. "Trade as Aid: The Role of the EBA-Trade Preferences Regime in the Development Strategy," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 197, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Michelle P. Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "How much of South Korea's growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Papers 09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wan-Hsin LIU & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Domestic Repercussions of Different Types of FDI: Firm-level Evidence for Taiwanese Manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1546, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore