Report NEP-INT-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 09-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2009. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," Working Papers 09-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew Bernard & J Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009. "The Margins of U.S. Trade (Long Version)," Working Papers 09-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "The International-Trade Network: Gravity Equations and Topological Properties," LEM Papers Series 2009/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2009. "Changes in the structure of world trade in agri-food products: evidence from gravity modelling in a long term perspective, 1950-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0905, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Diego Garlaschelli, 2009. "The Multi-Network of International Trade: A Commodity-Specific Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2009/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Holger Görg & Henning Mühlen & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Industry Characteristics and Types of FDI: The Case of German FDI in the Czech Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1544, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Maoz, Yishay & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, 2009. "Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 17064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2009. "Intra-Regional Trade in East Asia: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis, and Policy Challenges," Departmental Working Papers 2009-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.