Report NEP-INT-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crozet, Matthieu & Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2009. "Quality sorting and trade: Firm-level evidence for French wine," CEPR Discussion Papers 7295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00382510_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ibsen, Rikke & Warzynski, Frederic & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels, 2009. "Employment Growth and International Trade: A Small Open Economy Perspective," Working Papers 09-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- TODO Yasuyuki, 2009. "Quantitative Evaluation of Determinants of Export and FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 09019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eriksson, Tor & Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Small Open Economy Firms in International Trade: Evidence from Danish Transactions-Level Data," Working Papers 09-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Albarrán & Adelheid Holl & Raquel Carrasco, 2009. "Domestic transport cost reductions and firms’ export behaviour," Working Papers 2009-13, FEDEA.
- Pravin Krishna & Mine Zeynep Senses, 2009. "International Trade and Labor Income Risk in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Adler & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2009. "Policy Liberalization and US Merchandise Trade Growth, 1980--2006," Working Paper Series WP09-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Muhammad, Andrew, 2009. "Preferential trade agreements between the monetary community of Central Africa and the European Union: Stumbling or building blocks? A general equilibrium approach," IFPRI discussion papers 859, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Caselli, Mauro, 2009. "Does wealth inequality reduce the gains from trade?," MPRA Paper 15329, University Library of Munich, Germany.