Report NEP-INT-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neary, J Peter, 2009. "Putting the "New" into New Trade Theory: Paul Krugman's Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Méjean & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Price Convergence in the European Union: Within Firms or Composition of Firms?," Working Papers hal-00354190, HAL.
- Theo S. Eicher & Christian Henn, 2009. "In Search of WTO Trade Effects; Preferential Trade Agreements Promote Trade Strongly, But Unevenly," IMF Working Papers 09/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, wages and productivity," Working Paper Research 161, National Bank of Belgium.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2009. "Consolidation and Harmonization of Regional Trade Agreements (RTAs): A Path Toward Global Free Trade," MPRA Paper 14217, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2009.
- Frost, Mark & Parton, Kevin A., 2009. "From Agriculture to Mining: The Impact of Structural Changes in Australian Commodity Exports on the Australian Terms of Trade," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47630, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2009. "International Trade and Aggregate Fluctuations in Granular Economies," Working Papers 585, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Benjamin L Hunt, 2009. "The Declining Importance of Tradable Goods Manufacturing in Australia and New Zealand; How Much Can Growth Theory Explain?," IMF Working Papers 09/16, International Monetary Fund.