Report NEP-INT-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2009. "Competition and Political Organization: Together or Alone in Lobbying for Trade Policy?," NBER Working Papers 14771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thede, Susanna & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Exploring Determinants of the Firm Boundary for Swedish Multinationals," Working Papers 2009:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Monika Mrazova & David Vines & Ben Zissimos, 2009. "Is the WTO's Article XXIV Bad?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0902, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Susana Salvado & Luis Catela Nunes & Rui Costa Neves, 2013. "Productive experience and specialization opportunities for Portugal: an empirical assessment," GEE Papers 0010, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2013.