Report NEP-INT-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toshihiro Okubo & Pierre M. Picard & Jacques-François Thisse, 2008. "The spatial selection of heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series 229, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2008. "Multilateralism beyond Doha," Working Paper Series WP08-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2008. "Multinational Firms and Heterogeneous Workers," Kiel Working Papers 1454, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008. "Was Germany ever united? Evidence from Intra- and International Trade 1885 – 1933," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 871, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2007. "Migrant networks: Empirical Implications for the Italian Bilateral Trade," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 003, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2008. "Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor," IZA Discussion Papers 3716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).