Report NEP-INT-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2008. "Trade, product variety and welfare: a quantitative assessment for mainland China," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20806, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2008. "Monopoly Power and Endogenous Product Variety: Distortions and Remedies," NBER Working Papers 14383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martina Lawless & Karl Whelan, 2008. "Where do firms export, how much, and why?," Working Papers 200821, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata S., 2008. "Multi-product exporters : diversification and micro-level dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4723, The World Bank.
- Mirabelle Muûls, 2008. "Exporters and credit constraints. A firm-level approach," Working Paper Research 139, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pfluger, Michael & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2008. "Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-591, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2006-05r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Branislav Saxa, 2008. "Learning-by-Exporting or Managerial Quality? Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp358, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Trejos, Alberto & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2008. "Trade in intermediate goods and total factor productivity," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 676, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mauro Pisu, 2008. "Export destinations and learning-by-exporting : Evidence from Belgium," Working Paper Research 140, National Bank of Belgium.
- Barbara Pfeffer, 2008. "Do regional Trade and Specialization drive intra-regional Risk-Sharing?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200813, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).