Report NEP-INT-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2008. "Resolving the Global Imbalance: The Dollar and the U.S. Saving Rate," NBER Working Papers 13952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodil O. Hansen & Hans Keiding, 2008. "How Likely Is Factor Price Equalization?," Discussion Papers 08-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2008. "Exporting Deflation? Chinese Exports and Japanese Prices," NBER Working Papers 13942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "Varieties and the Transfer Problem: The Extensive Margin of Current Account Adjustment," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/01, European University Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270618_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "A Portrait of the Innovative Firm as a Small Patenting Entrepreneur," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 127, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yesim Kustepeli & Mustafa Bilman, 2008. "A Preliminary Analysis on the Long run Relationship between Taxation and Growth in Turkey," Discussion Paper Series 08/02, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 14 Apr 2008.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9821, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Marius Sorin Krammer, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers in Transition Countries: The Impact of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 446, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Susan Senior Nello, 2007. "Winners and Losers from World Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/18, European University Institute.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2008. "When consumption heals producers: the effect of fair trade on marginalised producers’ health and productivity," Working Papers 86, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolando Avendaño & Gøril Bjerkhol Havro, 2007. "Latin America's Asian Opportunity," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 53, OECD Publishing.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Saso Polanec, 2008. "From innovation to exporting or vice versa? Causal link between innovation activity and exporting in Slovenian microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 20408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Narayana, Muttur Ranganathan, 2008. "Performance of Urban India during Globalization Period: An Economic Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-543, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Manuel de Heredia Caldeira Cabral, 2008. "Export Diversification And Technological Improvement: Recent Trends In The Portuguese Economy," GEE Papers 0006, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Apr 2008.