Report NEP-INT-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J Bradford & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2007. "Firms in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007. "Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4220, The World Bank.
- Persson, Maria, 2007. "Trade Facilitation and the EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements: Who Has the Most to Gain?," Working Papers 2007:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2007.
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2007. "Can Regional Integration Accelerate Development in Africa? CGE Model Simulations of the Impact of the SADC FTAon the Republic of Madagascar," IMF Working Papers 07/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investment: Evidence From Indian Tariff Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan, 2007. "Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders: Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?," IMF Working Papers 07/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Anastasia Guscina, 2006. "Effects of Globalizationon Labor's Share in National Income," IMF Working Papers 06/294, International Monetary Fund.
- Coucke, K. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2007. "Offshoring as a Survival Strategy in Globalizing Industries: New Evidence from Belgian Manufacturing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Giorgia Albertin, 2007. "Will a Regional Bloc Enlarge?," IMF Working Papers 07/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Lamin Leigh & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "The Rise of Foreign Investment in China's Banks: Taking Stock," IMF Working Papers 06/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 0747, European Central Bank.