Report NEP-INO-2021-06-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel P. Gross & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2021. "Crisis Innovation Policy from World War II to COVID-19," NBER Working Papers 28915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2020. "Taxation and Innovation: What Do We Know?," CEPR Discussion Papers 14782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ron Boschma & Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Diego B. Ocampo-Corrales, 2021. "Technological breakthroughs in European regions: the role of related and unrelated combinations," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2021-10, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
- Song Ma & Joy Tianjiao Tong & Wei Wang, 2021. "Bankrupt Innovative Firms," NBER Working Papers 28856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Deschryvere & Kai Husso & Arho Suominen, 2021. "Targeting R&D intensity in Finnish innovation policy," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2021/08, OECD Publishing.
- Anabela Santos & Karel Haegeman & Pietro Moncada-Paternó-Castello, 2021. "The impact of Covid-19 and of the earlier crisis on firms’ innovation and growth: a comparative analysis," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2021-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dugoua, Eugenie, 2021. "Induced innovation and international environmental agreements: evidence from the Ozone regime," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dennis Byrski & Fabian Gaessler & Matthew J. Higgins, 2021. "Market Size and Research: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 28858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernadette Power & Gavin C Reid, 2021. "The Impact of Intellectual Property Types on the Performance of Business Start-ups in the USA," Working Papers wp523, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Zamparelli, Luca, 2021. "Induced Technical Change and Income Distribution: the Role of Public R&D and Labor Market Institutions," MPRA Paper 108431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John C. Haltiwanger, 2021. "Entrepreneurship During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from the Business Formation Statistics," NBER Working Papers 28912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Fagerberg & Erika Kraemer-Mbula & Edward Lorenz, 2021. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Transformative Change in LDCs: the cases of Kenya and Rwanda," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20210623, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Chiara Franzoni & Paula Stephan & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2021. "Funding Risky Research," NBER Working Papers 28905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrey Malenko & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf & Savitar Sundaresan, 2021. "Investment Committee Voting and the Financing of Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 21-131, Harvard Business School.