Report NEP-INO-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs and Innovation in the U.S. High-Tech Sector," NBER Working Papers 25565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rocha, C., 2018. "Impact evaluation of innovation policy in Brazil," Research Department working papers 1339, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Pajarinen, Mika, 2019. "The Internationalization of R&D," ETLA Reports 88, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2019. "Innovation, Automation, and Inequality: Policy Challenges in the Race against the Machine," GLO Discussion Paper Series 320, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The impact of the French policy mix on business R&D: How geography matters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4ji8v7q9nt9, Sciences Po.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Moschini, GianCarlo & Perry, Edward, 2019. "Valuing Product Innovation: Genetically Engineered Varieties in U.S. Corn and Soybeans," CEPR Discussion Papers 13525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pezzoni, Michele & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Visentin, Fabiana, 2019. "How fast is this novel technology going to be a hit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naude, Wim, 2018. "Structural transformation in Africa: New technologies, resurgent entrepreneurship and the revival of manufacturing," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2018. "Artificial intelligence, jobs, inequality and productivity: Does aggregate demand matter?," MERIT Working Papers 047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Romain Gibert, 2018. "Cooperation or non-cooperation in R&D: how should research be funded?," Post-Print hal-02006515, HAL.
- Scheller, Fabian & Johanning, Simon & Bruckner, Thomas, 2019. "A review of designing empirically grounded agent-based models of innovation diffusion: Development process, conceptual foundation and research agenda," Contributions of the Institute for Infrastructure and Resources Management 01/2019, University of Leipzig, Institute for Infrastructure and Resources Management.
- Soete, Luc, 2019. "From "destructive creation" to "creative destruction": Rethinking Science, Technology and innovation in a global context," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).