Report NEP-INO-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rybacki, Jakub & Kowalski, Arkadiusz Michał, 2018. "Moderate innovator trap – Does convergence of innovative potential occur?," MPRA Paper 90671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Andres Garzon Delvaux & Heinrich Hockmann & Peter Voigt & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2018. "The impact of private R&D on the performance of food-processing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," JRC Working Papers JRC104144, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Wancong Fu & Chong Li & Jan Ondrich & David Popp, 2018. "Technological Spillover Effects of State Renewable Energy Policy: Evidence from Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 25390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audretsch, David & Hafenstein, Marian & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Schiersch, Alexander, 2018. "Firm Size and Innovation in the Service Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 12035, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," Working Papers halshs-01948348, HAL.
- Wennberg, Karl & Larsson, Anne-Sophie & Fu, Kun, 2018. "Habitual Entrepreneurs in the Making: How Labour Market Rigidity and Employment Affects Entrepreneurial Re-entry," Ratio Working Papers 315, The Ratio Institute.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Artificial Intelligence, Jobs, Inequality and Productivity: Does Aggregate Demand Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 12005, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- T. Robert Fetter & Andrew L. Steck & Christopher Timmins & Douglas Wrenn, 2018. "Learning by Viewing? Social Learning, Regulatory Disclosure, and Firm Productivity in Shale Gas," NBER Working Papers 25401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruchir Agarwal & Patrick Gaulé, 2018. "Invisible Geniuses: Could the Knowledge Frontier Advance Faster?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp634, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.