Report NEP-INO-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2018. "Beyond R&D:The role of embodied technological change in affecting employment," LEM Papers Series 2018/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ajayi, V. & Reiner, D., 2018. "European Industrial Energy Intensity: The Role of Innovation 1995-2009," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1835, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2018. "The source of the US /EU Productivity Gap:Less and less effective R&D," LEM Papers Series 2018/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario Le Glatin & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2018. "Can organisational ambidexterity kill innovation? A case for non-expected utility decision making," Post-Print hal-01808566, HAL.
- Manfred Spiesberger & Javier Gomez Prieto & Isabelle Seigneur, 2018. "Smart specialisation and social innovation: from policy relations to opportunities and challenges," JRC Working Papers JRC111371, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bloom, Nick & Lucking, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2018. "Have R&D spillovers changed?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hiam Serhan & Gwenola Yannou-Le Bris, 2018. "Sustainability Business Model: a case study of the evolution of activity system by eco-design and eco-innovation practices to value wine production," Post-Print hal-01813504, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2018. "Technological changes and population growth: the role of land in England," Working Papers halshs-01789598, HAL.
- Nicola Brandt, 2018. "Strengthening innovation in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1479, OECD Publishing.
- Nilsen, Øivind A. & Raknerud, Arvid & Iancu, Diana-Cristina, 2018. "Public R&D Support and Firms’ Performance A Panel Data Study," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2018. "Product innovation by supplying in domestic and foreign markets," Working Papers 2018-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- BHARADWAJ, Ashish & KANG, Byeongwoo, 2018. "How does innovation occur in India? Evidence from the JIRICO survey," IIR Working Paper 18-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pauline Debanes, 2018. "Layering the developmental state away?," Working Papers halshs-01800489, HAL.
- Alessandro Iaria & Carlo Schwarz & Fabian Waldinger, 2018. "Threats to scientific progress, past and present," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 530, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael, Stuetzer & David, Audretsch & Martin, Obschonka & Samuel, Gosling & Jason, Rentfrow & Jeff, Potter, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Culture, Knowledge Spillovers, and the Growth of Regions," MPRA Paper 87234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Ismael Ràfols, 2018. "The Relation Between Research Priorities and Societal Demands: The Case of Rice," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-12, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- de Pleijt, Alexandra & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2018. "Human Capital Formation during the First Industrial Revolution: Evidence from the Use of Steam Engines," CEPR Discussion Papers 12987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Skrinjaric & Sonja Radas, 2018. "Bidding against the odds? The impact evaluation of grants for young micro and small firms during the recession," Working Papers 1802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.