Report NEP-INO-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Fagerberg, 2018. "Mission (im)possible? The role of innovation (and innovation policy) in supporting structural change & sustainability transitions," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20180216, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Koki Oikawa, 2017. "Inter-firm Technological Proximity and Knowledge Spillovers," Working Papers e114, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Michele Cincera & Gilles Eric Fombasso Toyem, 2018. "The impact of EUREKA projects on the economic performance of R&D SMEs," iCite Working Papers 2018-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koki Oikawa & Minoru Kitahara, 2017. "Technology Polarization," Working Papers e113, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Croce, Mariano Massimiliano & Nguyen, Thiên Tung & Raymond, Steve & Schmid, Lukas, 2018. "Government Debt and the Returns to Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2017. "Social innovation labs – instrumente de schimbare socială [Social innovation labs – instruments of social change]," MPRA Paper 84239, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Barrios, Fernando & Forero, Clemente & Perry, Guillermo, 2017. "Public financial support and innovation in Colombian manufacturing firms," Research Department working papers 1159, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Armanda Cetrulo & Valeria Cirillo & Dario Guarascio, 2018. "Weaker jobs, weaker innovation. Exploring the temporary employment-product innovation nexus," LEM Papers Series 2018/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2018-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hector Hernandez & Nicola Grassano & Alexander Tuebke & Lesley Potters & Sara Amoroso & Mafini Dosso & Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "The 2017 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard," JRC Research Reports JRC108520, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua & Guido de Blasio, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," SERC Discussion Papers 0231, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zsófia L. Bárány & Christian Siegel, 2018. "Biased Technological Change and Employment Reallocation," Studies in Economics 1801, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Koki Oikawa, 2015. "R&D in Clean Technology: A Project Choice Model with Learning," Working Papers e093, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Ashley Langer & Derek Lemoine, 2018. "Designing Dynamic Subsidies to Spur Adoption of New Technologies," NBER Working Papers 24310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herte, Anamaria Diana, 2017. "SMEs and Start-Ups. Importance and Support Policies in European Union and Romania," MPRA Paper 84174, University Library of Munich, Germany.