Report NEP-INO-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Rizzo & Nicolò Barbieri & Laura Ramaciotti & Demian Iannantuono, 2017. "The division of labour between academia and industry for the generation of radical inventions," SEEDS Working Papers 0817, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Koehler, Mila & Peters, Bettina, 2017. "Subsidized and non-subsidized R&D projects: Do they differ?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Asjad Naqvi & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Directed technological change in a post-Keynesian ecological macromodel," Working Papers PKWP1714, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Di Ubaldo, Mattia & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2017. "The impact of investment in innovation on productivity: firm-level evidence from Ireland," Papers WP571, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Martin Backfisch, 2017. "Have Pharmaceutical R&D Project Success Rates Decreased? A Critical Review and New Empirical Results," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201746, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Eric Bond & Benjamin Zissimos, 2017. "Patent Breadth in an International Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 6411, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Peneder & Spyros Arvanitis & Christian Rammer & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2017. "Competitiveness and Ecological Impacts of Green Energy Technologies. Firm-level Evidence for the DACH Region," WIFO Working Papers 544, WIFO.
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Margot Hovsepian, 2017. "Green Technology Adoption and the Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 6485, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Aiello & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2017. "Innovation And Productivity In Family Firms: Evidence From A Sample Of European Firms," Working Papers 201706, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "R&D-driven medical progess, health care costs, and the future of human longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 325, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Federico & Gregor Langus & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2017. "A Simple Model of Mergers and Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6539, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Brady T. West & Joseph W. Sakshaug, 2017. "The Need to Account for Complex Sampling Features when Analyzing Establishment Survey Data: An Illustration using the 2013 Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey (BRDIS)," Working Papers 17-62, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Luis Castro Peñarrieta & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017. "Can Licensing Induce Productivity? Exploring the IPR Effect," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015809, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Christian Helmers & Henry Overman, 2017. "In brief ... Where top science gets done," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 515, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.