Report NEP-INO-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2017. "The determinants of international patenting decisions of Spanish firms," Working Papers 1708, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2017. "Corporate Venture Capital and the Nature of Innovation," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168199, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2017. "Missing Convergence in Innovation Capacity in the EU: Facts and Policy Implications," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 066, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2017. "Driven up the wall? Role of environmental regulation in innovation along the automotive global value chain," CIES Research Paper series 52-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Charles Kenny & Dev Patel, 2017. "Estimating the SDGs' Demand for Innovation," Working Papers 469, Center for Global Development.
- Alessandro Iaria & Carlo Schwarz & Fabian Waldinger, 2017. "Frontier Knowledge and Scientific Production: Evidence from the Collapse of International Science," CEP Discussion Papers dp1506, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2017. "Thinking Inside the Box: Policies Towards Footloose R&D Intensive Firms," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n285-17.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jay Pil Choi & Christodoulos Stefanadis, 2017. "Sequential Innovation, Naked Exclusion, and Upfront Lump-Sum Payments," CESifo Working Paper Series 6412, CESifo.
- Götz, Georg & Ederington, Josh, 2017. "Leapfrogging: Time of Entry and Firm Productivity," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168126, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Olena Ivus & Edwin L.-C. Lai & Ted Sichelman, 2017. "An Economic Model of Patent Exhaustion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6638, CESifo.
- Jeremy Watson, 2017. "What is the Value of Re-use? Complementarities in Popular Music," Working Papers 17-15, NET Institute.
- Lars Hornuf & Matthias Schmitt & Eliza Stenzhorn, 2017. "Equity Crowdfunding in Germany and the UK: Follow-up Funding and Firm Failure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6642, CESifo.
- Suzanne Jones and Tony Hooper, "undated". "New Zealand's ICT Strategy: The Respective Roles of Senior and Middle Management in Promoting Collaboration and Innovation," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201735, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2017. "Technology, market structure and the gains from trade," Discussion Papers 2017-14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Polder, Michael & Bertschek, Irene & Schulte, Patrick, 2017. "ICT and Resilience in Times of Crisis: What Do the Meso-Level Data Say?," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168274, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michel Serafinelli & Guido Tabellini, 2017. "Creativity over Time and Space," Working Papers 608, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gavrilova, T. & Alsufiev, A. & Pleshkova, A., 2017. "Influence of Knowledge Management Practices on Company Performance Results in Russian Context," Working Papers 8598, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- C. Guerriero, 2017. "Property Rights, Transaction Costs, and the Limits of the Market," Working Papers wp1110, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.