Report NEP-INO-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Cincera & Anabela Santos, "undated". "Innovation and Access to Finance," IRMO Occasional Papers 6, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Hanley, Douglas & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2016. "Optimal Taxation and R&D Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sunil Kanwar & Shailu Singh, 2016. "The Innovation-R&D Nexus- Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working papers 265, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "Advanced Manufacturing Activities of Top R&D investors: Geographical and Technological Patterns," JRC Working Papers JRC101970, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Graziela Ferrero Zucoloto & Mauro Oddo Nogueira, 2016. "A Dinâmica Inovativa das Empresas de Pequeno Porte no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2255, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Avdeitchikova, Sofia & Nyström, Kristina, 2016. "Access to informal venture capital and ambitious entrepreneurship – cross country evidence," Ratio Working Papers 278, The Ratio Institute.
- Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Losada-Lopez, Chema & Montes-Solla, Paulino, 2016.
"Innovación y emprendedurismo: Ordenando el rompecabezas de la Nueva Gestión Empresarial de la Innovación
[Innovation and entrepreneurship: Sorting the puzzle of the New Business Management of Innov," MPRA Paper 75479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambrecht, Evelien & Kühne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier, 2015. "Success factors of innovation networks: Lessons from agriculture in Flanders," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206250, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "China’s pursuit of environmentally sustainable development: Harnessing the new engine of technological innovation," Working Papers 249520, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, "undated". "Product Homogeneity, Knowledge Spillovers, and Innovation: Why Energy Sector is Perplexed by a Slow Pace of Technological Progress," Working Papers 249504, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Gary Pisano & Pian Shu, 2016. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," NBER Working Papers 22879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Rebecca & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "The contribution of different public innovation funding programs to SMEs' export performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-078, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- OKADA Yoshimi & NAITO Yusuke & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2016. "Contribution of Patent Examination to Making the Patent Scope Consistent with the Invention: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 16092, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Bröring, Stefanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2015. "Drivers, effects and peculiarities of innovation activities in the food industry: a comparison across EU Member States using CIS data," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206249, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mahmood Mahmoudzadeh & Seyyed Ali Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, 2016. "Measuring and Analyzing the Shares of Economic Growth Sources in the Mining Sector of Iran: A Neoclassical Growth Accounting Approach," Papers 1612.00833, arXiv.org.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2016. "When should a winner take all, or pay some? Innovation and imitation incentives in a dynamic duopoly," MPRA Paper 75465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "PhD by Publication as an Argument for Innovation and Technology Transfer: with Emphasis on Africa," MPRA Paper 75411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavicchi, Alessio & Rinaldi, Chiara & Santini, Cristina, 2015. "Fostering entrepreneurial education in Agribusiness through experiential learning," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206255, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jérome VALETTE, 2016. "Do migrants transfer productive knowledge back to their origin countries?," Working Papers 201622, CERDI.
- Gilbert Giacomoni, 2016.
"The System of Thought that Leads to the Eurêka
[Le système de pensée qui mène à l’Eurêka]," Working Papers halshs-01399686, HAL.
- Vasquez, Maria del Carmen, 2016. "Patent Cooperation Mechanisms in the Pacific Alliance: An Initial Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Patent Prosecution Highway for Intra-Regional Trade Integration," Papers 1032, World Trade Institute.
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Lyndal Keeton, 2016. "Policy Experimentation and Intergovernmental Grants in a Federal System," Working Papers 8/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.