Report NEP-INO-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh & Vasaf, Esmaeil, 2014. "Dynamics of innovation and efficiency in banking system: An application of SFA and meta-frontier method," MPRA Paper 64840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 24853, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eckel, Carsten & Unger, Florian, 2015. "Credit constraints, endogenous innovations, and price setting in international trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 24858, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201520, University of Turin.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The virtuous circle of innovation in Italian firms," Working Papers 1504, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Valeria Cirillo & Mario Pianta & Leopoldo Nascia, 2015. "The Shaping of Skills:Wages, Education, Innovation," Working Papers 1505, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Frank L. Bartels & Bianca Cravenna, 2015. "Low Carbon Development: The Challenges of Green Energy Innovation," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-03, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Goh, Joel & Bayati, Mohsen & Zenios, Stefanos A. & Singh, Sundeep & Moore, David, 2015. "Data Uncertainty in Markov Chains: Application to Cost-Effectiveness Analyses of Medical Innovations," Research Papers 3283, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2015. "Do We Have to Be Afraid of the Future World of Work?," IZA Policy Papers 102, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2015. "The Impact of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Premature Cancer Mortality in Canada, 2000-2011," NBER Working Papers 21239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heidi L. Williams, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation: Evidence from Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 21246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Antonin Bergeaud & Richard Blundell & David Hémous, 2015. "Innovation and Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huergo, Elena & Moreno, Lourdes, 2014. "National or international public funding? Subsidies or loans? Evaluating the innovation impact of R&D support programmes," MPRA Paper 64926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2015.
- Jouini, Sihem Ben Mahmoud & Charue-Duboc, Florence, 2014. "Establishing Relationships with New Suppliers Having Distant Knowledge to Target Discontinuous Innovation," HEC Research Papers Series 1087, HEC Paris.
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Siedschlag, 2015. "Determinants of R&D offshoring," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Di Comite & dArtis Kancs, 2015. "Macro-Economic Models for R&D and Innovation Policies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese & Francesco Bogliacino, 2015. "Business Cycles, Technology and Exports," LEM Papers Series 2015/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bohnstedt, Anna, 2014. "Are Public and Private R&D Investments Complements or Substitutes?," Ruhr Economic Papers 485, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mandakovic Vesna & María Teresa Lepelev & Olga Pizarro, 2014. "Women Entrepreneurs in Chile: Three decades of Challenges and Lessons on Innovation and Business Sustainability," Serie Working Papers 14, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2015.
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 876, Boston College Department of Economics.