Report NEP-INO-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomasz Kijek, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights and appropriability of innovation capital: evidence from Polish manufacturing firms," Working Papers 60/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Svensson, Roger, 2015. "Measuring Innovation Using Patent Data," Working Paper Series 1067, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Alexander Jaax, 2015. "Innovation in Russia: the territorial dimension," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1509, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2015.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Moving People with Ideas - Innovation, Inter-regional Mobility and Firm Heterogeneity," SERC Discussion Papers 0174, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Joanna Stryjek, 2015. "Tax incentives for innovation," Working Papers 109/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Regulatory push-pull effects on innovation: an evaluation of the effects of the REACH regulation on patents in the chemical sector," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 91, WWWforEurope.
- Alexander Galetovic & Stephen Haber & Ross Levine, 2015. "An Empirical Examination of Patent Hold-up," NBER Working Papers 21090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Crespi & Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Taxonomy of implemented policy instruments to foster the production of green technologies and improve environmental and economic performance," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 90, WWWforEurope.
- Bogna Janik & Krzysztof Kolodziejczyk, 2015. "Eco-innovations in the business practice of the companies traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange – an overview of selected results," Working Papers 56/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Maria Thompson, 2015. "Social Capital, Innovation and Economic Growth," NIPE Working Papers 3/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, Absorptive Capacity and Growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 63542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2015. "A Survey of the Literature on Environmental Innovation Based on Main Path Analysis," SEEDS Working Papers 0715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Bhardwaj, Ramesh, 2015. "Restraining High and Rising Cancer Drug Prices: Need for Accelerating R&D Productivity and Aligning Prices with Value," MPRA Paper 63405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Stoll, Sebastian, 2015. "Exploring the Opaqueness of the Patent System - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 496, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Richard B. Freeman & Wei Huang, 2015. "China's “Great Leap Forward” in Science and Engineering," NBER Working Papers 21081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2015. "Public-private Partnerships in Biomedical Research and Health Innovation for Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Hughes, A & Wallis, G, 2015. "The contribution of public and private R&D to UK productivity growth," Working Papers 21171, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Kleeva, Lyudmila (Клеева, Людмила) & Nikitova, Anna (Никитова, Анна) & Kleev, Ivan (Клеев, Иван) & Krotov, Alexander (Кротов, Александр), 2015. "Fundamental Research in Modern Russia and Their Role in the Development of Russian National Innovation System [Фундаментальные Научные Исследования В Современной России И Их Роль В Развитии Отечест," Published Papers mak1, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.