Report NEP-INO-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zeting LIU & Blandine LAPERCHE, 2014. "Knowledge-capital formation and valorisation of French SMEs," Working Papers 39, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2014. "Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0786, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Qian Li & Richard Harris, 2006. "Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey," EcoMod2006 272100051, EcoMod.
- Irina Dezhina, 2014. "Situation in Russian science and innovation sector in 2013," Published Papers 193, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "The Middle Income Trap: A Way Out Based on Technological and Structural Change," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1403, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Rajah Rasiah, 2014. "ASEAN Beyond 2015: Stimulating Innovation in ASEAN Institutional Suppor, R & D Acvtivity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers PB-2014-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Fatih Karanfil & Bilge Ozturk, 2007. "Optimal Enforcement Policy and Firm´s Decisions on R&D and Emissions," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000021, EcoMod.
- Mark Huberty & Amma Serwaah & Georg Zachmann, 2014. "A scaleable approach to emissions-innovation record linkage," Working Papers 851, Bruegel.
- MANTOVANI Andrea & VANCAUTEREN Mark, 2010. "The Harmonization of Technical Barriers to Trade, Innovation and Export Behavior: Theory with an Application to EU Environmental Regulations," EcoMod2003 330700094, EcoMod.
- Giorgio Matteucci & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2014. "Parallel trade, price regulation, and investment incentives," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-16, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".