Report NEP-INO-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2014. "Propensity to patent, R&D and market competition : dynamic spillovers of innovation leaders and followers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1412, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets," CAMA Working Papers 2014-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2014. "Closing the Gap: An Empirical Evidence on Firm’s Innovation, Productivity, and Exports," Working Papers 2014/06, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- L. Lambertini & J. Poyago-Theotoky & A. Tampieri, 2014. "Cournot Competition and “Green” Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers wp951, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daniel L.Tortorice & Gary H. Jefferson & Renai Jiang, 2014. "Restructuring China’s Research Institutes: Impacts on China’s Research Orientation and Productivity," Working Papers 72, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Ronald A. Cass, 2014. "Patent litigants, patent quality, and software: lessons from the smartphone wars," ICER Working Papers 05-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2014. "Southern Innovation and Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 57054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamauchi, Isamu & Nagaoka, Sadao & 長岡, 貞男, 2014. "An Economic Analysis of Deferred Examination System: Evidence from Policy Reforms in Japan," IIR Working Paper 14-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matsushima, Kazunari & Aoshima, Yaichi & 青島, 矢一, 2014. "The Spillover Effects of Publicly Supported Private R&D : Analysis of NEDO Follow-up Survey Data," IIR Working Paper 14-04, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2014. "Conflict Resolution, Public Goods and Patent Thickets," Working Papers 49, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Oscar M. Valencia, 2014. "R&D Investment and Financial Frictions," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011840, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nabila Arfaoui, 2014. "Eco-innovation and Regulatory Push/Pull Effect in the Case of REACH Regulation: Empirical Evidence from Survey Data," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-19, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Dec 2015.
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & John P. Walsh, 2014. "The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact," NBER Working Papers 20264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Cabanes & Blanche Segrestin & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2014. "Understanding the Role of Collective Imaginary in the Dynamics of Expectations: The Space Industry Case Study," Post-Print hal-01010134, HAL.
- Noemí Pulido Pavón & Luis Palma Martos, 2014. "Effectiveness of Intellectual Property Regimes: 2006-2011," GEMF Working Papers 2014-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2020. "The 1883 Paris Convention and the Impossible Unification of Industrial Property," Post-Print halshs-01009953, HAL.
- Stefano Breschi & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "The role of external linkages and gatekeepers for the renewal and expansion of U.S. cities’ knowledge base, 1990-2004," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1414, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2014.
- Rouchy, Philippe, 2014. "Atanasoff’s invention input and early computing state of knowledge," Working Papers 2014/07, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.