Report NEP-INO-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heger, Diana, 2013. "Money for novelty: The role of venture capital investments for innovation in young technology-based firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Navas, Antonio & Sala, Davide, 2013. "Innovation and trade policy coordination: the role of firm heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Philip Amison & David Bailey, 2013. "Industrial diversity and innovation spillovers: dynamic innovation and adoption," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 45, WWWforEurope.
- Phil Cooke, 2013. "Towards DUI Regional Innovation Systems," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1321, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore