Report NEP-INO-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arias Ortiz, Elena & Crespi, Gustavo & Tacsir, Ezequiel & Vargas, Fernando & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2013. "Innovation for economic performance: The case of Latin American firms," MERIT Working Papers 028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger, 2013. "The Effects of Production Offshoring on R&D and Innovation in the Home Country," FIW Research Reports series V-001, FIW.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Firms’ innovation across regions: an exploratory study," NIPE Working Papers 12/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Engel & Marco Kleine, 2013. "Who is Afraid of Pirates? An Experiment on the Deterrence of Innovation by Imitation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Nov 2013.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Savona, Maria, 2013. "Is money all? Financing versus knowledge and demand constraints to innovation," MERIT Working Papers 029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jang, Heesun & Du, Xiaodong, 2013. "Trajectory of Maturity: An Empirical Analysis of US Biofuel Innovations," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150132, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2013. "Patents as Options: Path-Dependency and Patent Value," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Bin, 2013.
[The Theoretical Framework and System of Innovation within Enterprises: Based on the Perspective of Ownership]," MPRA Paper 47078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krogmann, Yin & Riedel, Nadine & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2013. "Inter-firm R&D networks in pharmaceutical biotechnology: What determines firm's centrality-based partnering capability," FZID Discussion Papers 75-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Anna Bottasso & Carolina Castagnetti & Maurizio Conti, 2013. "R&D, innovation and knowledge spillovers: An empirical reappraisal based on cross sectional dependence," DEM Working Papers Series 045, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "External vs Internal Determinants of Firm Technology Strategy:Evidence from the Polish Services Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0454, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Combining knowledge stock and knowledge flow to generate superior incremental innovation performance - Evidence from Swiss manufacturing," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0089, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Apr 2017.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2013. "R&D and Non-R&D Innovators in the Financial Crisis: the Role of Binding Credit Constraints," wiiw Working Papers 95, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "Innovation and the Growth of Service Firms:The Polish Case," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0453, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ags:ulavwp:149731 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nujin Suphaphiphat & Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2013. "Endogenous Growth and Property Rights over Renewable Resources," Working Papers 13-11, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Vertical Integration or Contract Farming on Biofuel Feedstock Production: A Technology Innovation Perspective," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150629, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Briggeman, Brian C. & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Harmon, Ben & Harris, Kelsey & Haverkamp, Jacob & Heier, Russell & Holder, Jordan & Kniebel, Cassie & Jackson, Kellie & Lutz, Trevor & Warta, Tyler & Wendelbu, 2013. "Cooperative Innovation: The Case of Team Marketing Alliance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150444, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- E. Marrocu & S. Usai & R. Paci, 2013. "Networks, proximities and inter-firm knowledge exchanges," Working Paper CRENoS 201311, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.