Report NEP-INO-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2011. "Do financial constraints threat the innovation process? Evidence from Portuguese firms," GEMF Working Papers 2011-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, revised Oct 2011.
- I. Hasnas & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2011. "Open Innovation in a Dynamic Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers wp753, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Greaker, Mads & Hoel, Michael, 2011. "Incentives for environmental R&D," Memorandum 15/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David, 2011. "Mitigating "Anticommons" Harms to Science and Technology Research," Discussion Papers 10-030, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration And Innovation In European Regions," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Catozzella, Alessandra & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "Beyond Additionality: Are Innovation Subsidies Counterproductive?," IZA Discussion Papers 5746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Van Reenen, 2011. "In brief: Location, location, location: why geography matters for R&D," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 332, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Johannes Liegsalz & Stefan Wagner, 2011. "Patent examination at the State Intellectual Property Office in China," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.