Report NEP-INO-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18816/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2010. "Subsidizing Away Exports? A Note on R&D-policy towards Multinational Firms," Working Paper Series 832, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Denise Tsang, 2010. "The Institutional Sources of Innovation in Korean and UK Online Gaming Firms," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3959784 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2010_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19251/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lahra Liberti, 2010. "Intellectual Property Rights in International Investment Agreements: An Overview," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2010/1, OECD Publishing.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Tiago Sequeira e Catarina Roseta Palma, 2010. "On the Effect of Technological Progress on Pollution: a New Distortion in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td09_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).