Report NEP-INO-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria D.M. Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The determinants of technology transfer efficiency and the role of innovation policies: a survey," FEP Working Papers 375, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Atkeson & Ariel Burstein, 2010. "Innovation, firm dynamics, and international trade," Staff Report 444, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2009. "A model-based analysis of the impact of Cohesion Policy expenditure 2000-06: simulations with the QUEST III endogenous R&D model," European Economy - Economic Papers 387, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Natali HRITONENKO & Yuri YATSENKO, 2010. "Scarcity, regulation and endogenous technical progress," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).