Report NEP-INO-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15901/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18564/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," IZA Discussion Papers 4745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ottoz, Elisabetta & Cugno, Franco, 2010. "Choosing the scope of trade secret law when secrets complement patents," MPRA Paper 20672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Daude, 2010. "Innovation, Productivity and Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 288, OECD Publishing.
- Gabor Korosi, 2009. "Innovation and Rent Sharing in Corporate Wage Setting in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0908, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:bol:prinwp:009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore