Report NEP-INO-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trommetter, M. & Tropéano, J.P., 2009. "Do broad patents deter research cooperation ?," Working Papers 200904, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- John P. WALSH & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2009. "Who Invents?: Evidence from the Japan-U.S. inventor survey," Discussion papers 09034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Thijs Dekker & Herman R.J. Vollebergh & Frans P. de Vries & Cees A. Withagen, 2009. "Inciting Protocols - How International Environmental Agreements Trigger Knowledge Transfers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Nov 2010.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara & Seth Richards, 2009. "Induced Innovation and Social Inequality: Evidence from Infant Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.