Report NEP-INO-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Fantino, 2008. "R&D and market structure in a horizontal differentiation framework," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 658, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovation and Sustained Long-Run Growth without Weak or Strong Scale Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margaret E. Blume-Kohout & Neeraj Sood, 2008. "The Impact of Medicare Part D on Pharmaceutical R&D," NBER Working Papers 13857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Mikko Packalen, 2008. "Is Medicine an Ivory Tower? Induced Innovation, Technological Opportunity, and For-Profit vs. Non-Profit Innovation," NBER Working Papers 13862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Holmes & David K. Levine & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2008. "Monopoly and the Incentive to Innovate When Adoption Involves Switchover Disruptions," NBER Working Papers 13864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatipoglu, Ozan, 2008. "Patent, Inequality and Innovation-Driven Growth," MPRA Paper 7855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hatipoglu, Ozan, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Inequality and Innovation in a Schumpeterian Framework," MPRA Paper 7856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2008. "Corruption and Innovation: A Grease or Sand relationship?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hugo Erken & Piet Donselaar & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Total factor productivity and the role of entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Search Pathways to Innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080311, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.