Report NEP-INO-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Laforgia & Fabio Montobbio & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "IPRs, technological and industrial development and growth: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," KITeS Working Papers 206, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203512_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Tressel, 2008. "Does Technological Diffusion Explain Australia's Productivity Performance?," IMF Working Papers 08/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Reichl, Bettina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2007. "Patent Validation at the Country Level - The Role of Fees and Translation costs," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2073, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Diewert, Erwin & Huang, Ning, 2008. "Capitalizing R&D Expenditures," Economics working papers diewert-08-01-18-09-24-04, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Jolanda Hessels & Kashifa Suddle, 2007. "Ambitious Nascent Entrepreneurs and National Innovativeness," Scales Research Reports H200702, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2007. "Competition and innovative intentions: A study of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200707, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ro Braaksma & Joris Meijaard, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and innovation," Scales Research Reports H200717, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Sita Tan, 2007. "Knowledge management, innovation orientation and innovation performance," Scales Research Reports H200718, EIM Business and Policy Research.