Report NEP-INO-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Zellner, 2007. "How Firm Organizations Adapt to Secure a Sustained Knowledge Transfer," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- CHUMA Hiroyuki & HASHIMOTO Norikazu, 2008. "Moore's Law, Increasing Complexity, and the Limits of Organization: The Modern Significance of Japanese Chipmakers' DRAM Business," Discussion papers 08001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, . "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Working Papers 2008_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2008. "Technical Change and Economic Growth: Some Lessons from Secular Patterns and Some Conjectures on the Current Impact of ICT Technology," LEM Papers Series 2008/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francisco Marcos & Juan Santalo, 2007. "Principles for benchmarking potentially alternative systems of private copy compensation," Working Papers Economia wp07-16, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- W.A. Dolfsma & G. van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or Large Firms? Sector Structure and Dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hugo Erken & Frank van Es, 2007. "Disentangling the R+D shortfall of the EU vis-a-vis the US," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-107, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Max Keilbach & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Exploration and Exploitation - The Role of Entrepreneurship and R+D in the Process of Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-108, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore