Report NEP-INO-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aoki, Reiko & Kubo, Kensuke & Yamane, Hiroko, 2006. "Indian Patent Policy and Publich Health : implications from the Japanese Experience," IDE Discussion Papers 57, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2006. "Sequential Innovation, Patents, and Imitation," Economics Working Papers 0025, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Joseph H. Golec & John A. Vernon, 2006. "European Pharmaceutical Price Regulation, Firm Profitability, and R&D Spending," NBER Working Papers 12676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Franzoni & Francesco Lissoni, 2006. "Academic entrepreneurship, patents, and spin-offs: critical issues and lessons for Europe," KITeS Working Papers 180, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2006.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jonathan Furner & Robert C. Liu & Hongyan Ma, 2006. "Minerva Unbound: Knowledge Stocks, Knowledge Flows and New Knowledge Production," NBER Working Papers 12669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharmila Vishwasrao, 2004. "Royalties vs. fees: How do firms pay for foreign technology?," Working Papers 04023, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Sep 2006.
- Donja Darai & Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0608, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2006. "The structure of R&D collaboration networks in the European Framework Programmes," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle Sovinsky Goeree & Jeroen Hinloopen, 2006. "Cooperation in the Classroom: Experimenting with R&D Cooperatives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-081/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2006. "World Technology Usage Lags," NBER Working Papers 12677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2006. "The Growing Allocative Inefficiency of the U.S. Higher Education Sector," NBER Working Papers 12683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Martínez López & Jesús Rodríguez López, 2006. "The role of new technologies in the economic growth of Andalucia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/19, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Thomas Downes & Karen Eggleston & Ratna Kumari, 2006. "Human Resource Management Technology Diffusion Through Global Supply Chains: Productivity and Workplace Based Health Care," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0616, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soledad Moya & Jordi Perramon & Anselm Constans, 2005. "IFRS Adoption in Europe: the Case of Germany," Working Paper 200501, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.