Report NEP-INO-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Reinforcing the patent system? Patent fencing, knowledge diffusion and welfare," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Paolo Garella, 2006. "Disclosing vs. Withholding Technology Knowledge in a Duopoly," Working Papers 0609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2006. "Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights," Working papers 142, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2006. "Research Joint Ventures, Optimal Licensing, and R&D Subsidy Policy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 165, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Björn Johnson & Martin Lehmann, 2006. "Sustainability and Cities as Systems of Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 06-17, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Francesco Laforgia & Francesco Lissoni, 2006. "What do you mean by "mobile"? Multi-applicant inventors in the European Bio-Technology Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Beatriz Dominguez & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2006. "R&D In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A World Of Small Innovation," Working Papers wp2006_0601, CEMFI.
- Kiessling, Johan, 2006. "Institutions and ICT Adoption," Research Papers in Economics 2006:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 03 May 2007.
- Zhu, Pingfang & Li, Lei & Lundin, Nannan, 2005. "S&T activities and firm performance - microeconomic evidence from manufacturing in Shanghai," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Anne Branciard, 1999. "L'articulation science/innovation en France : dix ans d'action publique pour le développement de la génomique et des biotechnologies," Post-Print halshs-00098640, HAL.
- Item repec:hhb:aarmsl:2006_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00101361_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Garella, 2006. ""Innocuous" Minimum Quality Standards," Working Papers 0606, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Tavneet Suri, 2006. "Selection and Comparative Advantage in Technology Adoption," Working Papers 944, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2006. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working papers 145, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hagem, Cathrine, 2006. "Clean development mechanism (CDM) vs. international permit trading – the impact on technological change," Memorandum 19/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2006. "How Reasonable is the ‘Reasonable’ Royalty Rate? Damage Rules and Probabilistic Intellectual Property Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1778, CESifo Group Munich.