Report NEP-INO-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Martin Woerter, 2006. "University-Industry Knowledge Interaction in Switzerland: What University Scientists Think about Co-operation with Private Enterprises," KOF Working papers 06-132, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Firm size and Innovation in European Manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paulo Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Ana Brochado, 2006. "The ‘de-territorialisation of closeness’ - a typology of international successful R&D projects involving cultural and geographic proximity," FEP Working Papers 222, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Innovation and Productivity in European Industries," Kiel Working Papers 1283, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alessandro Goglio, 2006. "Policies to Promote Innovation in the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 498, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00087208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Doms & Ethan Lewis, 2006. "Labor supply and personal computer adoption," Working Paper Series 2006-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085836_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louise Allsopp, 2006. "Investigating Health Technology Diffusion in New Zealand – How Does it Spread and Who Stands to Gain?," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00087385_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086563_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00087136_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:06-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramb, Fred & Reitzig, Markus, 2005. "Comparing the value revelance of R&D reporting in Germany: standard and selection effects," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,36, Deutsche Bundesbank.