Report NEP-INO-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Langinier, Corinne, 2006. "Pool of Basic Patents and Follow-Up Innovations," Staff General Research Papers 12647, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rachel BOCQUET (IREGE, IUT-University of Savoie) & Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES), 2006. "Information Technologies (IT) Adoption and Localized Knowledge Diffusion: an Empirical Study," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-17, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- G. Atzeni & O. Carboni, 2006. "Regional Disparity in ICT Adoption: an Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of Subsidies in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200608, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI vs. Joint Ventures," Working Papers 2006.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2006. "Can R&D-Inducing Green Tariffs Replace International Environmental Regulations?," Working Papers 2006.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2006. "ICT Use in the Developing World: An Analysis of Differences in Computer and Internet Penetration," IZA Discussion Papers 2206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2006. "Applying a Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Approach to Europe and its Lisbon Agenda," Discussion Paper Series 286, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.