Report NEP-INO-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Raes, Anneloes M.L. & Heijltjes, Mariëlle G. & Glunk, Ursula & Roe, Robert A., 2006. "Conflict, Trust, and Effectiveness in Teams Performing Complex Tasks: A Study of Temporal Patterns," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bulat Sanditov, 2005. "Patent Citations, the Value of Innovations and Path-Dependency," KITeS Working Papers 177, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ponti, Franc & Ayuso, Silvia, 2006. "The 'sponge' organisation: A creativity-based reflection on the innovative and sustainable firm," IESE Research Papers D/616, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2006-006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Lionel J. J. Nesta, 2006. "Labour Mobility of Academic Inventors. Career Decision and Knowledge Transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 139, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jacqueline Senker, 2006. "Biotechnology Alliances in the European Pharmaceutical Industry: Past, Present and Future," SPRU Working Paper Series 137, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Neuhoff, K. & Sellers, R., 2006. "Mainstreaming New Renewable Energy Technologies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0624, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, . "Environmental Innovation, War of Attrition and Investment Grants," Working Papers ubs0406, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Bargigli, 2005. "The limits of modularity in innovation and production," KITeS Working Papers 176, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Pierre-Paul Lemyre & Richard Willemant, 2006. "The Legal Issues Surrounding Free and Open Source Software: Challenges and Solutions for the Government of Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2006rp-04, CIRANO.