Report NEP-INO-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Zorina Khan & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2004. "Institutions and Technological Innovation During Early Economic Growth: Evidence from the Great Inventors of the United States, 1790 – 1930," CESifo Working Paper Series 1299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrés Fuentes & Eckhard Wurzel & Margaret Morgan, 2004. "Improving the Capacity to Innovate in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 407, OECD Publishing.
- Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael, 2004. "Climate Agreements and Technology Policy," Memorandum 11/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- David S. Evans & Andrei Hagiu & Richard Schmalensee, 2004. "A Survey Of The Economic Role Of Software Platforms In Computer - Based Industries," Discussion papers 04032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- C. Niranjan Rao, 2004. "The role of intellectual property rights in information and communication technologies," Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad Working Papers 61, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, India.
- Item repec:hai:wpaper:049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200495 is not listed on IDEAS anymore