Report NEP-INO-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: The Japanese Industrial Policy Revisited," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-274, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sigurdson, Jon, 2004. "The Sony-Ericsson Endeavour, Part I," EIJS Working Paper Series 190, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Neslihan Aydogan & Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Spatial Proximity and Complementarities in the Trading of Tacit Knowledge," Microeconomics 0404004, EconWPA.
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Doing R&D and Importing Technology : an Empirical Investigation on Taiwan’s manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrea Ciffolilli, 2004. "The Economics of Open Source Hijacking and Declining Quality of Digital Information Resources: A Case for Copyleft," Development and Comp Systems 0404008, EconWPA, revised 30 Apr 2004.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004. "The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.