Report NEP-INO-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Bjørnstad & Terje Skjerpen, 2003. "Technology, Trade and Inequality," Discussion Papers 364, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Hu, Angang, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Provincial Productivity in China (1979-2001)," Working Papers in Economics 127, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2004.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett & E. Van De Velde & A. Vohora, 2004. "Spinning Out New Ventures: A Typology Of Incubation Strategies From European Research Institutions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/228, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Johannes Fedderke & Yongcheol Shin, 2004. "Trade, Technology and Wage Inequality in the South African Manufacturing Sectors," ESE Discussion Papers 106, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Bas Jacobs, 2003. "The lost race between schooling and technology," CPB Discussion Paper 25, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wang, Zijian & Wei, Jiegen, 2004. "Structural Change, Capital’s Contribution, and Economic Efficiency: Sources of China’s Economic Growth Between 1952-1998," Working Papers in Economics 130, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 05 Apr 2004.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2003. "Incentives, Technology and the Shift to Year-Round Dairying in Late 19th Century Denmark," Trinity Economics Papers 200311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Filippo Reganati & Cesare Imbriani, 2002. "Do Multinational Enterprises Affect Domestic Firms Productivity?," Quaderni DSEMS fr_se_2002, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.